• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 BAD Liquify

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Until recently i used Photoshop cc 2015.5. My area of expertise is retouching clothes. So I use liquify a lot. I installed Photoshop cc 2018 and immediately found a problem with new version. What is the problem...

If i have two layers and in a liquify I correct one, press OK, then select other layer and then CTRL+F, that second layer will be reshaped and positioned exactly where and how the first layer is liquifyed. In the new version of Photoshop that is not the case. It misalignes and reshapes oddly.Is this a bug, or just liquify in new Photoshop does not work like that? Is there a solution for that?

2015.5.jpg2018.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think I came across this problem and the solution was to do command A to select the whole canvas before you do your initial liquify, then hopefully each time you hit command F to re-apply the filter to other layers they should be ok. Hope that helps.

Can I just ask, how are you finding the liquify tool in CC 2018? I use the scrubby zoom (holding down control / option and dragging the pen (or mouse) left or right. But its SOOOOO unresponsive, barely registers the action and I'm half way across the tablet before the brush starts to resize. Like you, I retouch a lot of fashion stuff so am using it a lot and constantly changing the size up and down for different areas of the image. I'm on a brand new iMac with an i7 processor so its not down to having a slow machine. Its driving me insane and I can't believe I haven't found a fix for it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines