• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Failures

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Pro on my MacBook with the latest edition of High Sierra.

Tried to create a .pdf from jpeg images.  I was able to do so, however, the images are pixelated like 1980s images. 

What gives?  How is this corrected?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hey

It really would help if you let us know which version of Acrobat Pro you're using, if you could, but I'm just going to assume that it's a legacy version such as XI.

If my recollection is correct, then you are probably using the standard conversion method to create your PDF, and the files are being resampled for low file sizes. You can change this but you'll need to pop to the distiller: Adobe PDF conversion settings and choose a different preset such as High Quality Print, Press Quality or on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly did you convert from JPEG to PDF? Which version of Acrobat Pro are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

It really would help if you let us know which version of Acrobat Pro you're using, if you could, but I'm just going to assume that it's a legacy version such as XI.

If my recollection is correct, then you are probably using the standard conversion method to create your PDF, and the files are being resampled for low file sizes. You can change this but you'll need to pop to the distiller: Adobe PDF conversion settings and choose a different preset such as High Quality Print, Press Quality or one of the PDF/X standards.

The next time you create your PDF from the images, you should get the expected result.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines