• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BINDER vs PORTFOLIO

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to combine PDFs into a Binder, ACROBAT PRO (Mac) makes a PORTFOLIO. How could I change that?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

On the "Combine" dialog, there is an "Options" button. Once you press that, you can then select to create a portfolio, or (when unchecked) to combine all selected documents into a normal PDF file:

2018-05-31_10-39-05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the "Combine" dialog, there is an "Options" button. Once you press that, you can then select to create a portfolio, or (when unchecked) to combine all selected documents into a normal PDF file:

2018-05-31_10-39-05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. It worked!

Best

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  Its 2021 and I was looking for a solution to that exact problem and it worked!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It is Dec 29 2022, and I needed this answer today... totally appreciate your help even this many years later!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, but how do I keep my individual file names WITHIN the Combined PDF like I used to. When I drag them in, they have their file names. When I hit Combine, they turn to generic page numbers. 

I don't want to use a Portfolio because Portfolios are not compatible with the Acrobat Home document sharing site.
If I have 20 PDFs and I want my review team to see all of them by name AND use the document share site, please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're awesome! I was having so much trouble 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines