• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image credits not restored-CRM 01600000001475?

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This situation has been going on for more than 6 months: CRM 01600000001475. I am a long-term customer of Adobe products and I am really surprised how this issue has been handled. It seems like no one is interested in resolving this issue, therefore I am posting it here.

I downgraded my Stock Account and my image credits were removed. This information was not made available when I downgraded my account or I would have used the credits before doing so.

First of all, the policies regarding image credits should be made clear on the subscription plan and in a person's account. Second, if image credits expire, the expiration date should be made clear in a person's account as well. These images are not cheap and it is not fair to not have accurate information about the products that I am paying a monthly fee to use.

I contacted support by phone, explained the situation and was first told that the payment for these images would be charged back to my card, but I had to submit the card again for verification. The instructions and link to submit the card was never sent.

I contacted by support and was told to renew my Stock account and the images would be restored. I confirmed that I had renewed my Stock account and still the image credits were not restored nor did I receive an email about the situation. The same holds true for the second email sent about this issue.

I expect Adobe to restore the images according to the terms stated in their email of March 20, 2018.

Thank you,

Itarauma Sumeros

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hi Itarauma,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I was able to check your account details and your interaction with our support team. Since you have signed up for a new plan(CC-Photography Plan+Adobe Stock), I have reinstated the unused credits in your account so that you can use the image licenses.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itarauma,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I was able to check your account details and your interaction with our support team. Since you have signed up for a new plan(CC-Photography Plan+Adobe Stock), I have reinstated the unused credits in your account so that you can use the image licenses.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twaritar:

I really appreciate your prompt response to my forum post and resolution of this issue.

In addition however, I sincerely hope that my suggestions will be taken into consideration to avoid a recurrence of the situation.

Kind regards,

Itarauma Sumeros

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Itarauma,

Thank you for your response, I am happy to help you on the issues related to Stock. I will definitely make sure that the feedbacks are taken into consideration.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started