• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching in playback/export (with Video) V12.1.1 HELP!

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been trying to figure out how to remove this glitch for a week now. Being fairly incompetent at troubleshooting, it could be something very simple. I hope it is.

Running on a MacBook Pro (High Sierra) and editing off a hard drive. I shoot on a Canon DSLR. Note: It is ONLY videos from this particular camera that glitch. And it is also ONLY on this computer that videos from said camera glitch.

But I'm at a loss.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grim Badger,

Sorry for the trouble. What is the frame rate of the footage? Please check the media info using: MediaInfo - Download

and then check the frame rate in Premiere Pro as well.

What is the exact model number of the camera?

Also, if possible, install a previous version of Premiere Pro & check the issue. Steps: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm having literally the same exact issue. And it only occurs on my pc... the same footage on a different computer on the same version of Pr doesn't have this problem. I'm using a Canon 90d.

Let me know if you ever found the solution 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines