Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync with lightroom mobile option not available

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.
I have an issue with syncing my lightroom cc with mobile.
I have read every answer I could find online but none fixed my problem.
I don't have the "Sync with mobile" option. Why is that? How do I fix this?

Tried to uninstall, log out, go to preferences. None seem to work. Can anyone help?

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 16.17.59.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi daler31943850,

Sorry about the confusion caused. Please note that Lightroom mobile is now called Lightroom CC, so all the images are being synced to the cloud and then to your connected mobile/desktop devices.

Could you please to sync few images using the "Sync with Lightroom CC" option and see it they show up on your connected mobile. Please refer this article as it might be helpful in explaining how sync works in Lightroom ecosystem: How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What EXACT version of LR are you using. Your screen shot looks like LR CC 2015 and or LR Classic CC V7.x but you state it is LR CC (Which now is a Completely different version, program, from the Traditional version of LR)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines