Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator is doing some weird warping for no reason

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

So my character animator is doing some weird warping with the body and face. I am not moving but it is still happen. It happens for a second and then goes away but it keeps happening. Sometimes the warp happens with my face going downward and sometimes the whole body goes to the left or right. I put the photos below. The first one is the normal one and the second one is the warped image. I have no physics properties on my puppet and I have simply rigged it according to the reference points on the body. Otherwise everything else is normal. Can someone please help me?oksamurai​ Thank you!Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 12.12.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-01 at 12.12.43 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything that looks abnormal in these screens - the body will automatically warp to follow the head unless you make them independent. So if you don't want the body to move, click the crown icon next to the body and it will stay still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the puppet is moving when you don’t expect it to? Do you have the web cam on? (You can turn it off if so). Sometimes the web cam gets gitters. E.g. Staring straight at the screen without eye snapping turned on the eyes don’t stay perfectly still. The vision and face recognition is pretty snazzy, but its not perfect. You said no physics - I was going to check for “wind speed” just in case, but sounds like probably not that either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just agree with the above. It generally happens when the camera is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines