• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

<cfwddx>

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2009 Feb 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use <cfwddx> to create a wddxRecordSet (or a Javascript set). One of the properties associated with this object is getField(row, col), a function that allows me to get access to a particular data point in the recordset. The official CF documentation has an example for this function, http://www.co.multnomah.or.us/cfdocs/CFML_Reference/WDDX4.html. Is anyone familiar with this function? If so, how do you define the colNames in the loop? There is another function, getRowcount(), that allows me to find the number of rows in the recordset, but I don't see how colNames is defined.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2009 Feb 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I see what you mean. The colNames variable in the documentation looks undefined. Poor documentation, if you ask me.

All is not lost. I have created the following example using the cfdocexamples database that ships with Coldfusion 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation