• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not import the clipboard because an end-of-file was encountered

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving error messages saying both 'could not import the clipboard because an end-of-file was encountered' and 'Could not place 'JPEG File Name' because of a problem parsing the JPEG data'. It has been going on for weeks now, having uninstalled the software, uninstalled Creative Cloud and reinstalling it plus deleting data from the program itself. Can some give me an idea to what is going on as I need Photoshop more than ever atm. BTW, I am using the latest version of Photoshop with all the latest updates installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Take a look at this thread

Problem Parsing the JPEG Data??

You haven't provided any details about your system specs, like OS and Photoshop versions, if you're on Windows 10 version 1803 try this workaround

Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines