• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Animated SVG

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an SVG file that includes animations. I created my animation in a file set to canvas 5. I have motion tweens on most elements and was hoping they would translate over in the published SVG. I know that you can include JS/CSS3 animation directly in the SVG, but my animations are too complex to do by hand. Also, I cannot use the html5/js method on the site I'm building because it is on wordpress, and I do not have FTP creds, so I cannot create a library directory for the animation. So I was really hoping I could get the SVG to work on its own. Also, I have already tried installing the extension SnapSVG but it did not work because my version of AnimateCC is too new, and the plugin has not been updated.

What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am testing that plugin. In test mode everything works but when I publish that the exported file doesn't render anything. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines