• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using former catalog after re-installing Lightroom 3.6

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My notebook had a problem and a full re-formating was necessary, After that, I managed to download a version of my former Lightroom 3.6 (64 bit), as instructed by Adobe, successfully.
However, when I open it, it recognizes the Library, showing the thumbnails exactly as they were, BUT when clicking on the image it shows the following message: "The file named "IMG_0738.JPG" is offline or doesn't exist".
It's a library of around 20 thousand pictures, and re-indexing one by one is not an option. How can I fix it?
Tks.
Fabio (Brazil).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Lightroom​ community for quick and better help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the pictures are located on the same path after the rebuild of your notebook as they were located before thr rebuild?

If not then you have fix it manually. Here you'll find additional informations about the necessary steps.

Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can fix entire folders at once, or even entire hierarchy of folders at once, see Figure 4 and associated text here: Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines