Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Building library during development

Level 9

The tutorial videos cover some basic principles of the publish workflow, but now that I work with it I have a question. Do I have to create a revision for a Rule, Data Element or Extension when I have a small change in it? Even though the library never got to the approval stage yet?

I just rebuild it for development and I was hoping it can be configured to just always take the latest version of all the added pieces each time I rebuild it. But as of now I had to create a few revisions of some Rules for each little change. Is this how this is supposed to work or am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Once you publish to an environment, it creates a revision. You can modify and change things around as often as you'd like, which will be included in the same revision once published to an environment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Once you publish to an environment, it creates a revision. You can modify and change things around as often as you'd like, which will be included in the same revision once published to an environment.

Level 9

Hm, every time I build a library then make a change to a rule, I have to create a new revision of this rule. Or am I doing somehting wrong.