• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with cfdiv

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2008 Jan 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with a question I have. I am working on a site that has JS dule sliders. Now the sliders pass the variables to a backed php page right now. I was wondering if there is a way to grab the variables and bind them to my cfdiv.

I guess the real problem I am having is that cfdiv onchange events will only work if you type something in the box and not if say a slider is changing whats in the box, so the div never fires. Another way to explain it is say you had a calendar widget that popped up a calendar to pick from, now if you had that bined to the cfdiv after the person selects the date and it retuns it to the form box it will not fire the script unless you hit a submit or something like that, what I need to do is have it fire onchange without having to select inside the box and change it.

I hope this make sense.

Thanks for any help you can give
Mike.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2009 Feb 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi

Did you ever solve this issue of combining slider with cfdiv? I have exactly the same requirement and the only thing I could find on the web is your question - no answers anywhere!!

Thanks

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation