• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login to Adobe Licensing Site - LWS

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message "Adobe does not recognize you as an authorized user of this web site". I then went and reset my password and still cannot login.. very frustrating. I just bought another 10 TLP Adobe Acrobat licenses that I can't deploy... The support chat seems to be to busy to help as well. NOT thrilled with Adobe's support options. Sometimes you need to be able call someone. This is for a business not home stuff.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Hi Customers,

Please contact our support using this link: Contact Customer Care . Make sure you are logged in using your Adobe ID before contacting support.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Customers,

Please contact our support using this link: Contact Customer Care . Make sure you are logged in using your Adobe ID before contacting support.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

I had the same problem this morning, I work for Adobe, and i can't access to LWS this morning. I have this message

I really need my access urgently because i use each day LWS. Who can help me? What type of request i have to use?

Thank you for your quick answer

Regards

Mickael

[Moderator: Personal information removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you work for Adobe then you should be able to report this internally... There seem to be all kinds of problems with Adobe's website today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you working for Adoabe too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines