• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos not playing - IMPORTANT

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I editing together to clips and wanted to watch it to add a beep if I sweared at some point. I clicked play but the video didnt start. Neither do any videos I click play on start. Please help this is important

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help us help you by providing a little more information:

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 2015

yep

windows 7

anything else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IsraeliIdan  wrote

yep

• What version of Premiere Pro? Include the minor version number (e.g., Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2)).
  • Have you installed the recent updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.)
  • What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime".
  • If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)?
  • What were you doing when the problem occurred?
  • Has this ever worked before?
  • What other software are you running?
  • Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed?
  • Tell us about your computer hardware. Be especially certain to tell us about your CPU, RAM, GPU (make, model, driver version), any third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Blackmagic) and the type of media drives you are using.
  • Are you using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?
  • Do you still have the issue when choosing Project Settings > General > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine (Software Only)?
  • Does the problem only happen with your final output, with previews, or both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi IsraeliIdan,

Are you still facing the issue? Have you tried changing the renderer? FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Share a screenshot of Preferences > Audio Hardware.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines