• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

book module design limitation?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a feedback but i think it could help you improve the book module.

It should be easy to get a stroke  (plain colors or graduant colors) and a drop shadow around pictures that we want.

i have to edit in photoshop but the cropping of the picture has to match the exact proportion of the cell, which is not easy AND it doesn't recognize shadows neither.

PNG image should be another format that we could use to do collage or stickers for examples b ut lightroom doesnt handle transparency.

i do a lot of books but i use complex design that require to spend a lot of time in photoshop instead of lightroom.
i have to use the print module to create a layout of each page, jpg them open each page in photoshop, cut out the white background, use another background (i know it's possible in lightroom to use a background picture) then and only then i can do complex stroke on my image (multi colors and drop shadow).

The book module as limitation and i hope it will get improved.

also, we should be allowed to decide the size of our pages. not everybody use the same album maker. i know the template are now more flexible but it's not quite there yet.

Any body has any thought of it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. For feedback, bug reports and feature requests go to to https://feedback.photoshop.com.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines