• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic constantly crashing since last update

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last update Lightroom Classic has been crashing every few minutes. Screen greys out and message 'not responding' appears. Only way out is to close Lightroom and then reload. What on Earth is happening? This is expensive software and Adobe seems to be doing nothing about this issue which appears to affect a lot of users. I've disabled my GP accelerator - no effect. Come on Adobe get to grips with this and sort it out. YOU caused it YOU fix it. Anyone got a suggestion for  different software which is reliable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi steverockbox,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now? Go to Lightroom > help menu > system info. Please look for updated graphics drivers from the manufacturer website and install it.

Also, could you please share the crash log file from the windows event viewer? Refer: Photoshop Elements Editor Help | How to Find Crash Logs on Windows

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the graphic drivers for my Nvidia 730M card and checked that Intel graphic driver is the latest version.

I have disabled the Nvidia graphic card and still get crashing not responding problem.

LR version 7.3.1.10

Crashlog:

The program Lightroom.exe version 7.3.1.10 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 46c

Start Time: 01d3fe81d9c3fd87

Termination Time: 78

Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC\Lightroom.exe

Report Id: bbc8252e-0f44-4814-986a-34a28be25ec6

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please add Lightroom in Nvidia optimus settings, refer: How do I customize Optimus profiles and settings? | NVIDIA

Also, you may try create a new catalog in Lightroom and let us know the results.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines