• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Luego de exportar desde LR, en mi movil la foto se ve saturada, que podra ser?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, llego a ustedes para revisar con ustedes si les ha pasado.  Desde que mi laptop hizo update actualmente windows 10, al usar LR Classic CC para exportar mi trabajo a la nube.  Observo que las tonalidades desde cualquier mobil, son saturadas. 

Sabran ustedes a que se debe este cambia, ya que antes no me pasaba?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Stewart, me parece que me está sucediendo casi lo mismo, en mi caso cuando importo las fotos en formato RAW, estos se importan en una tonalidad rosada, como si el matiz se hubiera subido sin yo tocar nada.

En verdad que lo tuyo tambien se pueda solucionar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saludos tosso1997,

Entiendo que deberias revisar el profile picture en la camara, ver si tienes uno seleccionado con baja tonalidad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

stewartmPR  wrote

Hi, I come to you to check with you if you passed them.  Since my laptop made update currently 10 windows, when using LR Classic CC to export my work to the cloud.  I note that keys from any mobil, are saturated.

So the appearance of images in Lightroom has not changed, only exported images?

Which color profile did you use when exporting?

Generally speaking, phones are not color managed, and can not be expected to display correct colors.

If the images don't look right in Lightroom, see below.

tosso1997  wrote

Hello Stewart, it seems to me that almost the same is happening to me in my case when I import the photos in RAW format, these are imported in a pink hue, as if nuance would have uploaded without me touching anything.

This sounds like a defective monitor profile.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

If this fixes the problem, you should ideally calibrate your monitor with a hardware calibrator.

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines