• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying Embedded Camera Calibration Profiles in new Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot on a Fuji camera and usually apply the "embedded camera calibration profile" i.e. Velvia/Classic Chrome/Astia as the first step in my editing process. I can't seem to find this setting anywhere in the new Lightroom though, unfortunately. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

There isn't a UI in the cloud-native app for camera profiles yet, but if you create a preset for each profile in your old LR (or Classic), you can import that into LRCC and apply the profile by clicking on the preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a UI in the cloud-native app for camera profiles yet, but if you create a preset for each profile in your old LR (or Classic), you can import that into LRCC and apply the profile by clicking on the preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know if it is possible to change the default "adobe color" to my camera profile as a default for all photos??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system Walter? And which camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leica M10 is the camera I use. And I'm using a MacBook Pro with Lightroom CC. The latest version of operating system is installed. My profile comes up as a choice but it isn't defaulted. I would like all of my photos to be defaulted as my cameras profile. Is that an option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There doesn't seem to be an option to set your own unique camera defaults in Lightroom CC at this time. If that were possible then you would be able to change the default profile. Without that feature (that IS available in Lightroom Classic CC) it will be necessary for you to change the profile for each image. Whether or not this feature will be added in the future is not known.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines