• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import stops at 25000 pictures

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import about 38,000 pictures; however. Lightroom's import feature hangs at 25000 photos and continues no more.  The progress bar is somewhere near the middle so it would appear that LR KNOWS that there are more files to import but it does not.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Rich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

I was able to solve the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rich,

We're sorry to hear about this, as Lightroom is hanging at import, could you please let us know which version of Lightroom you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Could you please let us know where are you importing the images from, are they stored on an external drive? Also, is there any video file?

Could you please make sure that there are no external devices connected to the computer when you import the images?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to solve the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines