• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to load development version in LR Mobile

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message on LR Mobile a lot lately and I have to disconnect from my WIFI by forgetting it and redoing the WIFI password and that only helps about half the time.

I recently had to revert back to a 2 month old lightroom catalog because mine got corrupted and I deleted all of my cloud storage from your website and started anew. I uninstalled LR Mobile and deleted all left over files and reinstalled anew.

But the problem keeps persisting and I have no way to upload to Instagram half the time for my business.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody have any idea what's happening? I need to be able to upload from LR Mobile to Instagram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started getting this error right now. Was working fine the other day, now it's happening on almost every photo. This is worrisome... I export photos from my phone frequently to share on social media.

I also just tried exporting one of the images with this error and received a failure message stating there is no internet connection, which is clearly not the case considering I'm on this site right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you find a fix for this please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

failed to load development version#

I have the same problem and my version 6.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's still happening 6 months later for me it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines