• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creation of Adobe Premiere Pro Captured Video Folder - Please Help!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I accidentally rearranged my workspace, moving my timeline somewhere else, and needed to revert to my original workspace. While I was going through various workspaces trying to find the right one (including All Panels and other Premiere presets), I saw that a new folder was suddenly created in my project folder titled Adobe Premiere Pro Captured Video folder. Does anyone know why this may have happened? I have always had three other folders within the folder where my Premiere project lives (Adobe Auto-Save, Adobe Premiere Pro Captured Audio and Adobe Premiere Pro Audio Previews), but never this Captured video folder. I'm not capturing any video or audio for this project, by the way.

It concerns me only because I worry I did something besides changing my workspace and that it might affect the content of my edit/ sequences. I'm just not certain what I might have done that would have created this folder and if it could have been caused by my switching through workspaces rapidly. And although I realize edits are not affected by changing workspaces, I worry I might have done something else I'm not aware of.

Thank you so much for any possible help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

JMK,

This should not have created any issues and it sounds as if it was created inadvertently. Are you still having trouble with this project at all? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JMK,

This should not have created any issues and it sounds as if it was created inadvertently. Are you still having trouble with this project at all? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your answer - that is good to know that it should not have created any issues. I am not having any trouble with the project at this point, so I appreciate your reassurance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines