• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Adobe For Game Facebook

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the new update Games on Facebook do not want to upload ... The game is half-sized. I have Windows 10. The problem is on all browsers, opera, safari, chromium, edge, what should I do Help

On another computer I also checked, it's the fault of the latest update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to some basics:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

- Wersja 67.0.3396.79 (Oficjalna wersja) (64-bitowa)

- Adobe flash player Wersja 30.0.0.113

- On all browsers I can not upload a facebook game. The game was loaded only on Internet Explorer. Now and this browser is not loading. It reaches 45% and stops

-Screenshot.png

HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the game?  Can you provide a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone on the game forum is writing about this problem, no one knows what the problem is .

link game facebook Clash Of Kings

on the tablet with the android, the browser also does not upload the game, stops at 45%

I came into play by the emulator of Android games on PC, it is called GamesStacks

the game can also be played by the Gameroom facebook application

I can not play the game in the classic way by entering applications on Facebook

https://apps.facebook.com/clash-of-kings/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They load so much stuff for advertising and tracking that I can't really eyeball it, but the thing that jumps out at me is that there's a 404 error returned for a crossdomain.xml file, which means that Flash Player is requesting something, asks permission for it, and then the permission never comes.

I'll poke around tomorrow when I have some time, but I suspect that this is a service outage that the content provider needs to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so the problem has to be dealt with by the game provider ?? there is an error on the side of the game producer ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what it looks like.  At the very least, they're best positioned to troubleshoot it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error is the result of updating Adobe Flash Player. I entered the windows update and uninstalled and works !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a change in the latest Flash that makes some things 1000 times slower. This is not a bug, but deliberate and will never be changed. Apparently otherwise there is a security weakness that could lead to your machine being infected or whatever. The game developer needs to change their stuff because this problem isn't going away. At least, not until 2020 when Adobe Flash Player goes away forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines