Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mini bridge CS6 no longer opens

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Up until recently, I would open Bridge from InDesign CS6 in order to use the mini bridge panel.  Now I open Bridge, and when I try to get mini bridge from the Window menu, nothing happens, no error message, no mini bridge, nothing - it is as if I clicked on nothing.  Is there an option somewhere that got disabled?  How do I get mini bridge back?  Thank you for any feedback on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Have you upgraded your operating system or any of the components? Mini-Bridge relies upon Flash-air and in newer OSs, Flash cannot work. Also, if you have upgraded your Bridge, Mini-Bridge was dropped in more recent versions.

If this is it, sorry to bring bad news, I miss Mini-Bridge as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a fix for an empty mini-bridge panel.  I get no panel at all.  Also, the code in the "Terminal" window did not stay.  I copied the code line   defaults write com.adobe.CSXS.3 PlayerDebugMode  in the window and closed it.  When I go back to Terminal, the code is gone, and mini-bridge still does not appear in any way, shape, or form.  It could be because I am not the administrator of this laptop, or because I am doing something incorrectly.  But it was worth a try.

Thank you for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you upgraded your operating system or any of the components? Mini-Bridge relies upon Flash-air and in newer OSs, Flash cannot work. Also, if you have upgraded your Bridge, Mini-Bridge was dropped in more recent versions.

If this is it, sorry to bring bad news, I miss Mini-Bridge as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Mini-bridge could have disappeared after I did some updates, I did not take note of that, but the timing is possible.  It seems to be the trend that mini-bridge is on its way out.  I'll accept that.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines