• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with tablet modus

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a Asus Flip laptop which I can turn into a tablet. Last month I didn't had a problem when I worked with the Lightroom Classic, it automatically went to the tablet modus and I could easily do the work. But something might have changed with the last update? When I turn on the tablet modus in Lightroom it doesn't work, I do get an empty field (no photograph) and I can't use it the way I did before. I have to close down Lightroom and re-start again and work in the normal mode. Tablet modus isn't possible anymore. Anyone who has the solution or can be of help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi helgav3344195,

Sorry that your Asus Flip laptop is not working as expected in the tablet mode. As a first troubleshooting step, try turning off the GPU by unchecking Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

If that doesn't help, please take a look at this discussion LIGHTROOM - Tablet mode unusable | Photoshop Family Customer Community and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you but switching of the GPU unfortunately didn't help. I will keep looking at the discussion if something turns up that might help.  The tablet mode has worked on my laptop but just stopped working a while ago. Let's hope it will come back after a future update on some software. Best, Helga

Here is a simular problem: windows 10 tablet mode problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines