• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reactivate an old sub?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought Lightroom many years ago & have had it only my laptop. I have been trying to connect it to my mobile app & it logged me out of my account. When I logged back in it said I only have the 30 day trial, unless i have the activation code. Is there a way I can get my purchase back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Lightroom many years ago

Which version number?

trying to connect it to my mobile app

You can only connect to mobile with a subscription to a Creative Cloud Plan for Lightroom. Do you subscribe?

it said I only have the 30 day trial

And which Version said this? Did you download an update or upgrade version?

Is there a way I can get my purchase back?

You have a 'nil' chance of a refund if it is the Lr you "bought many years ago".

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have the serial number? If you bought it from Adobe or registered it with Adobe, you can look up your account at adobe.com and obtain the serial number that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines