• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 not starting

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photshop CC 2018 does not Start anymore.

Windows 10

Here the error report:

Programm Photoshop.exe, Version 19.0.1.29687 kann nicht mehr unter Windows ausgeführt werden und wurde beendet. Überprüfen Sie den Problemverlauf in der Systemsteuerung "Sicherheit und Wartung", um nach weiteren Informationen zum Problem zu suchen.

Prozess-ID: 29ac

Startzeit: 01d35f94f5a43553

Beendigungszeit: 12

Anwendungspfad: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Photoshop.exe

Berichts-ID: ab8ae679-3c1f-48d5-b538-5852c9555bf1

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:

Auf das fehlerhafte Paket bezogene Anwendungs-ID:

I deinstalled and installed Photoshop again. That didn´t solve the problem.

Startscreen stops at "Menues are initialised".

Thank you for any help.

Ingo Lacheiner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  Did you ever get this resolved?  I have a AMD Ryzen 5 1600 with a AMD Vega 64 GPU.  If I remove the AMD drivers Photoshop starts right up.  But as soon as I reload the drivers Photoshop wont start any more.  It is extremely frustrating since the card works everywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you reinstalled, did you use he Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? It has been known to fix a lot of stubborn problems. It is far superior to a standard install because it "deep roots" when it uninstalls. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.  I tried the tool this morning but still the same result.  Photoshop locks up while loading.  on the splash screen it says "Initializing Menus" and that is right when it locks up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when it locks up during the splash screen it means that one of the elements it is trying to load at the beginning is corrupt or incompatible. This could be elements it shares with other installed apps as well. Here are some things to try:

OTHER ADOBE APPS: If you have other Adobe apps, re-install those as well with the Cleaner Tool. Also, if you have other versions of Photoshop on your system--this can sometimes present issues.

CHECK VIDEO CARD DRIVERS: Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Corrupted video card drives is a big factor in file creation and loading applications.

WORST CASE SCENARIO: Wipe out and reinstall your entire operating system and load Adobe Photoshop first. If it works well--there is probably conflict with another software and/or corrupted file formats/codecs on your system.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, as part of my original post I should've mentioned that I have been working on this issue for a few months now.  I am using a AMD Vega 64 from Sapphire and the drivers are the most up to date.  Also I re-formatted and re-installed Win 10 on Friday and when I posted my issue here, I was working off a fresh install with only Lightroom CC and Photoshop along with the for recent Adrenalin Drivers from AMD.  The only difference was that I have never tried the Cleaner Tool.  I will give that a shot uninstalling everything and see if that works.  Although I am not sure how different that is then the clean install.

Thank you, I really appreciate you trying to give me advise.  As I said I have been dealing with this issue since February and have not been able to get it resolved.  Only Photoshop and Davinci Resolve give me any issues.  Resolve stars up but crashes the same way Photoshop does when I try to add media to the pool.  It is driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines