• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI file opens as text instead of image

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually do not have problems opening AI files in Photoshop, but image number 151501383 is not displaying correctly. It opens as normal, but it just shows a bunch of text instead of the image.

Is it possible to get credited back for this image and have the image checked so others don't have the same problem? I downloaded it three times with the same issue.

This is what I see when I open in Photoshop:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 3.41.59 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Hello Amanda, I suspect the file has an issue on these situations - could be some compatibility issue in the mix.  I will follow up with content team for investigation on the file.  Meantime, I've added one standard license on your account.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amanda, I suspect the file has an issue on these situations - could be some compatibility issue in the mix.  I will follow up with content team for investigation on the file.  Meantime, I've added one standard license on your account.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started