Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Hanging when trying to add new ICC profile

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have encountered an issue with Lightroom CC today when trying to add a new ICC profile. I installed it correctly as I have many times with others. I can confirm that it is a .icc profile not .icm.

When I go to Develop, then Soft Proofing all my current used ICC profiles are there ok. If I then go to "other" to choose the newly installed profile Lightroom just freezes and I have to go to task manager to quit. I have uninstalled the ICC profile but the same thing happens. I have removed my old ones and tried reinstalling but the same thing happens. It will not let me access the the ICC profiles from the "other" button.

I installed another profile last week and it worked fine so something has happened in between then. What can cause these errors?

Thank you

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

After a lot of back and forth installing and uninstalling profiles, I restarted my computer and it works again.

So this is now solved. Worth trying a restart if anyone has similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a lot of back and forth installing and uninstalling profiles, I restarted my computer and it works again.

So this is now solved. Worth trying a restart if anyone has similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines