• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders don't show my pictures (but they are in my Catalog)

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I don't know what happened but all my folders in Lightroom now have no photos in it. I can see that they are still in my catalog. I cant find a way to make it right again! I had everything organized!

Capturar.PNG

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open those folders using File Explorer, are the images still there? Have they been imported previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos are all there! They have been imported previously and the lightroom doesn't allow me to import it again (it says its already in the catalog)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the drive letter designation has changed in Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by drive letter? I tried to update the location, sync folder and nothing works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you close Lightroom, and use File Explorer to examine these folders, what drive letter do you look at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at "E:". There was one weird thing I noticed before this happened and now keeps asking me a place to put a HDR merged picture... never did that before. Its like it doesnt know where to put my stuff or where it is. But is all there! all organized as it is supposed to be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I am out of ideas. Keep watching because there are others watching these discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a temporary solution... but I think this will happen again.. I went to a older Backup Catalog and now it shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GustavoMSAS  wrote

Hello all

I don't know what happened but all my folders in Lightroom now have no photos in it. I can see that they are still in my catalog. I cant find a way to make it right again! I had everything organized!

How can you see that the photos are still in your catalog? What did you do to see that the photos are still in your catalog? Explain. Provide details. Provide information.

Show us a screen capture of the entire Lightroom window showing the photos as they appear in your catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

For now I solved my problem. But I went to the catalog and I saw my pictures just as I edited them, but when I opened different folders it showed me a that I had 0 photos... If this happens again I will post with more print screens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines