• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE DYNAMIC LINKS DIDN'T WORK FOR EXPORT FROM AUDITION TO PREMIERE PRO CC 2018

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

After finish remix the Backsound Audio (to shorten the duration) in Audition CC 2018 then would Export To Premiere Pro (export back) it didn't worked No Pop Up Dialog Box "Copy Audition Track" as a new "Audio Track", then nothing happen in Premiere Pro CC 2018.

I have also rename Adobedynamiclink under apps\roaming\adobe to Adobedynamiclinkold, it seem didn't worked, and also try to use under File>Export>Export to Adobe Premiere Pro, however when use Export to Media Encoder it work.

Screenshot in Premiere Pro.jpg

Screenshot in Audition.jpg

Please advise to solve it.

Thanks & B/regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there handjojot,

Sorry for the error. Does the same thing occur if you do not use the Remix function?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kevin,

Yes I use Remix due to I would shorten the length of the backsound for fit my sequence, I think it shoul be no problem as I have saw in Adobe online tutorial can use the Dynamic Link to re-export to Premiere Pro.

I hope this issue can solve it.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just make a trial not use Remix only Graphic Equalizer, same problem, nothing happen, the Dialog Box of Copy Audition Track didn't appeared only blue turning wheel cursor when export back to Premiere Pro.

Please see attached video.

B/REGARDS,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kevin,

I'm looking forward to solve The Dynamic Link export & import from Premiere Pro to Audition, please reply my above information.

Thanks & B/regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi handjojot,

I hope I can get a response for you soon. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Between this problem and the color panel crashing, I am becoming a frustrated editor! I hope Adobe can get a fix in place soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your sharing too, please be patient as the developer/engineer working on it, and soon available CC will release the patch.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines