• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 does not keep track of current photo numbers just processed.

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With other versions of elements they have kept track of the last few photo's I have worked on.  Elements 15 is not doing that. My photo numbers are currently in the 6000's but the list only shows the same photo numbers in the 100's. I do not wish to reinstall the program ans it would be difficult to reload all of my plug in's. Hope you have some suggestions.

Also with camera RAW I have to use Adone DNG. Does any one have a solutio n to that.

Please e-mail me at olshroom@aol.com

Thanks    Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim,

First never mention your e-mail in a public forum; that's against the rules because it's the best way to get a flood of spam and no useful answer (this is a user to user forum).

papashroom  wrote

With other versions of elements they have kept track of the last few photo's I have worked on.  Elements 15 is not doing that.

Yes, unfortunately, that's a bug which is specific to Elements 15. It has been corrected in the current 2018 version.

Recently Edited Files ... stopped working

Also with camera RAW I have to use Adone DNG. Does any one have a solutio n to that.

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

That means that your camera is probably too new for PSE15.

Look at the two links to see the ACR plugin version necessary for your camera and which Elements version supports that ACR version. Elements 2018 can be updated up to version 10.2, not yet version 10.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines