Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Walk Behavior not reflected

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have rigged a puppet guy and enabled the walk behavior, but the puppet is not moving. The rigging has been performed by keeping the Maddie tutorial as a reference.

Is there any problem with the layering or rigging?. Any help on the same would be greatly appreciated.

Please find screenshots below for reference.

Puppet.PNGRig.PNGrig_arm.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

It's possible it's not in the rigging.

I don't know if this will answer your question, but under the walk cycle, you need to set the body speed so that it actually moves. I would suggest actually recording it, because if you don't, then every time you go back to it (at least for me) it defaults to zero body speed. Make sure some of the other parameters are also set.

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There gets to a point where screenshots are not always enough to help debug. A quick skim I did not see anything. (Someone like KJerryK​ might see something). If you export the puppet and share via direct message or in forums here I don’t mind having a quick look after work if you are still stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan,

The direct message or the forum is not displaying an attachment option. Drag and drop is also not working. Can you help us figure out how to attach the file.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only ever uploaded to Google Drive, Drop box etc - then shared a link. I have never tried to use the forum upload capabilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible it's not in the rigging.

I don't know if this will answer your question, but under the walk cycle, you need to set the body speed so that it actually moves. I would suggest actually recording it, because if you don't, then every time you go back to it (at least for me) it defaults to zero body speed. Make sure some of the other parameters are also set.

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines