• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting Adobe? I am unable too - Why?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased the freestanding version of Lightroom 6, as an upgrade from version 4 and although I have the serial number which has been e-mailed to me to the link to download the upgrade, when I go to it it tells me that there is a "There was an error loading your downloads", so I'm now unable to upgrade, because of an a error on Adobes part?

So like me you would think lets contact Adobe and report the problem to them and ask them why this is happening? Well very easy you would think? No!

I tried calling the number for the UK on there website (800 833 6687) and it is a wrong number - I am told that the number I have called is not recognised, thus that option isn't possible.

So okay lets try and use Adobes chat service, well, No! I can't, why? Well that is because the chat services is currently closed on a Monday at 3:00pm in the afternoon "Chat is Currently Closed", who would have chat services that isn't open for their uses during the daytime, well that must be Adobe!

So here I am on the forum, trying to get some response from Adobe of why I can't download the product which I have just paid good money for!! I feel at this current time cheated and immensely frustrated that I am dealing with a massive organisation, that I feel frankly can't be bothered about it's individual customers..... I like to continue using Adobe Lightroom 6, seeing that I have just paid for it, but if this isn't sorted, I will move my custom somewhere else.

Can someone from Adobe please contact me and give me the correct UK number and or open your chat service, so I can talk one to one with a real person to get this error of Adobes sorted out.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Try using another browser such as FireFox or Chrome, or clear the cookies and browsing history in your current browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2478335 to download program installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John for the link, but I've already looked at this and follow the instructions exactly, but that isn't the problem it is that on my account page it tells me that, "There was an error loading your downloads" thus I really need a response from Adobe to sort this problem, because it is their error on their website in my account and not me, not following any instructions which are posted on there website.

Also until the put a correct phone number on their contacts page for the UK or open up the chat services during the daytime, then no matter how many times I follow these instructions, until this error on Adobes part is sorted, then I will not be able to use Lightroom 6, which I have as I say above, have paid good money for!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using another browser such as FireFox or Chrome, or clear the cookies and browsing history in your current browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did think of trying that earlier, using Firefox, but decided against it, thinking it probably wouldn't work.... But low and behold it has, so thank you Todd for encouraging me to bight the bullitt and download it with Firefox, you take all the credit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines