• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Design & Web Premium download file size

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise what is the final size of this download file ADOBE CS6 MASTER COLLECTION.

DesignWebPremium_CS6_LS16.dmg, (CS6 Design & Web Premium)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

I am sorry Deonl42301171, but I am not the right person for this query.

I would suggest you to go for Creative Cloud subscription as it will be cheaper then a Master collection suite and can be used on Mac or Windows both, CS6 on the other hand will be operating system specific (only Mac or only Windows license).

I would recommend you to read the following help documents and FAQ's before making any purchases:

Benefits of a free Adobe Creative Cloud membership

Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deonl42301171,

The download file size for CS6 Design and Web Premium is 4.5 GB and for CS6 Master Collection it is 6.6 GB, if you are downloading it from the following link: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications.

Are you having any trouble downloading or installing the products?

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bani for that.

I downloaded all the following files from that site.

1. AfterEffects_11_LS7.dmg
2. Audition_5_LS7.dmg
3. DesignStandard_CS6_LS16.dmg
4. DesignWebPremium_CS6_LS16.dmg
5. Dreamweaver_12_LS16.dmg
6. Fireworks_12_LS16.dmg
7. FlashPro_12_LS16.dmg
8. Illustrator_16_Content_LS16.dmg
9. Illustrator_16_LS16.dmg
10. InCopy_8_LS16.dmg
11. InDesign_8_LS16.dmg
12. InDesignFamily_8_Content_ALL.dmg
13. MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.dmg
14. Photoshop_13_LS16.dmg
15. PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.dmg
16. PremierePro_6_LS7.dmg
17. ProductionPremium_CS6_LS7.dmg
18. SpeedGrade_6_LS17.dmg

This is all the produces for ADOBE CS6 MASTER COLLECTION (licence key purchased)

a. How do install them on macbook?

b. In what order do I install them?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CS6 Master collection contains all the products you do not need to download the product files separately if you already have downloaded the Master collection suite.

Please follow the instructions given here: Adobe Creative Suite 6 installation instructions to install the products on a Mac machine.

Please be aware that Creative Suite applications are not supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and therefore, many of the Creative Suite installers may not function normally on macOS 10.12.  CS6 is a pretty old software and Adobe has not tested it on any of the latest operating systems post Mac OS 10.7. Hence it may or may not work, you may also have compatibility issues.

However you may try installing the product using the work around given here: Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that info.

My daughter has macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2.

So we are attempting to buy the CS6 Master Collection, once off payment.

What is the difference between

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard

and

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection

is there a major difference.

this is what is advertised on the internet.

My daughter just started working and to pay subscription when one is hardly  at home at the computer is rather expensive.

I hope in future adobe provides a plan which will be affordable for individuals who only uses the system adhoc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not selling Creative Suite 6 anymore. Creative Cloud subscription includes all the latest versions of the apps you can know more about it from here: Adobe Creative Cloud | Software and services for creative professionals.

The difference between Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium and CS6 Master Collection is given in the following help document: Adobe Creative Suite 6 Help.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your help! Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're Welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any contacts of someone who would be prepared to transfer and sell CS6 Master Collection licence to me, someone who has moved to the creation cloud. You can email me. Thanks a million.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Deonl42301171, but I am not the right person for this query.

I would suggest you to go for Creative Cloud subscription as it will be cheaper then a Master collection suite and can be used on Mac or Windows both, CS6 on the other hand will be operating system specific (only Mac or only Windows license).

I would recommend you to read the following help documents and FAQ's before making any purchases:

Benefits of a free Adobe Creative Cloud membership

Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for  all your assistance. I have my membership up and running and have perused the FAQ. Thank you. Take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines