• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompt text on Contact forms not disappearing when entering text and not redirecting through to correct page when submitting

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just discovered that on my contact form, the prompt text does not disappear when you enter the text request, so you can't see what you are writing, then when you submit the form it is not taking you to the select "From complete" page, it only shows the following:

{"FormResponse": {"success": true, "redirect": "form-complete.html"}}

The email does send and comes through but this looks pretty shit, especially as you can't see what you are writing.

I have tested a new Muse Contact Form and a couple of external ones from Muse Free and all are the same. The Muse Free ones work fine on the demo but as soon as you put them into Muse they don't work anymore.

I have seen treads that this seems to be a problem but can't seem to find any solutions or options.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Sally

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Thanks, I couldn't choose Adobe Muse!

I have found the solution to the contact form problem, it was a Mail Chimp sign up form that was causing the problem.

It also caused my slideshows to not work so have now removed from the site and everything is fine!

Just thought that I would let you know,

Thanks,

Sally

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I couldn't choose Adobe Muse!

I have found the solution to the contact form problem, it was a Mail Chimp sign up form that was causing the problem.

It also caused my slideshows to not work so have now removed from the site and everything is fine!

Just thought that I would let you know,

Thanks,

Sally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.  and thanks for the follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines