• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have the option of exporting in Youtube video

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere pro cc 2018 and I can not export into youtube 1080p, the option is not there. I am on window.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

They removed some of the 5,357 presets from previous versions ... thankfully.

Which format/codec combo do you want? H.264 in mp4 is of course heavily used as it is a smallish file to upload. A few here prefer DNxHD/R for a bit better quality and it typically gets displayed by YouTube without the color profile/gamma issues that can occur with H.264 uploads.

For 1080p say 23.976, minimum bitrate targets of 10 with max 12 may work, but settings a bit higher might be better. UHD/4K work takes bitrates

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They removed some of the 5,357 presets from previous versions ... thankfully.

Which format/codec combo do you want? H.264 in mp4 is of course heavily used as it is a smallish file to upload. A few here prefer DNxHD/R for a bit better quality and it typically gets displayed by YouTube without the color profile/gamma issues that can occur with H.264 uploads.

For 1080p say 23.976, minimum bitrate targets of 10 with max 12 may work, but settings a bit higher might be better. UHD/4K work takes bitrates 3-4 times higher of course.

Very easy to set. Oh, and skip the 2-pass export and un-check max bitrate and render depth.

And if you mean export to YouTube direct from PrPro, I and many others prefer to check the export before uploading anyway, manual uploads work easy enough for my taste.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines