• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i use the color library

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i use the color library - to be save in a new folder under one name for one client, which i can open and bring it for any new project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

You can create a new library in the CC library for the swatches. You can even invite your client to it so that they can use it as well.

For the Illustrator library, please read: How to use and create swatches in Illustrator

You can also just create a new document and then go to Swatches Libraries > Other library and load an AI document that contains the swatches you want to use.

Or you can create an Illustrator template file that contains your swatches.

Or you can create a New document Profile that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which color library are you referring to?

- the CC library?

- an Illustrator swatches library?

- the swatches in the swatches panel of your document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

yes

both, in library and in swatches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have client that have the same specific swatches on all projects, and i need the option to upload/place/bring it each time to a new page/project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a new library in the CC library for the swatches. You can even invite your client to it so that they can use it as well.

For the Illustrator library, please read: How to use and create swatches in Illustrator

You can also just create a new document and then go to Swatches Libraries > Other library and load an AI document that contains the swatches you want to use.

Or you can create an Illustrator template file that contains your swatches.

Or you can create a New document Profile that contains your swatches. Startup Profiles – A Great tool to Customize your New Documents « Adobe Illustrator blog  (folders have different versions numbers now, but it still works exactly as described there)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the firt liks wast very helpful, let me explain:

when ever i open new doc and star working it is automatically opens a library, and save all vector files and new swatches there.

hoe can i now make oa order?

to have folders with the swatches/object i will choose.

i now have it all together, even from other project/client.

how can i open new  library, give it a new name, put all in it, and have it for other time/projects ready?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

btride  schrieb

when ever i open new doc and star working it is automatically opens a library, and save all vector files and new swatches there.

hoe can i now make oa order?

Which library? Please show screenshots if you can't describe it.

Also: as many others in this forum I am not a native English speaker. If you check your spelling before posting, it will help everyone understand. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines