• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Video Playback Only Audio

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Dell Latitude E7480.  When playing video on Adobe Premiere Pro.  The video doesn't playback only audio.  If I click on the sequence or clip of the video timeframe and click play.  The video of the clip shows the image but doesn't play the video.  The graphics card and windows are up to date.  Any ideas?

Dell Latitude E7480 Spec

Windows 10

intel core i7-7600U

16gb RAM

256 SSD

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Graphics Card: intel HD Graphics 620

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this and its not working.  My Audio is working perfectly, just not my video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happens to me I have done so many things to resolve this issue but have failed to fix it. Changing the extension of the video does nothing. The video I have is some game footage and it works on every type of player I have so its not corrupted. I have read tons of these but no solutions have helped so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines