• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile says "Trial Expired" when I have a full Adobe CC membership

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active Adobe CC team membership and Lightroom works fine on my mac, however when I downloaded the mobile app, it says "Trial Expired". Please help! I asked the Adobe Support chat and they sent me here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you double check if you accidentily used a different Adobe-id when you sign-in to Lr Mobile? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, correct Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greule​ any other ideas? I'd really appreciate any help on this. I saw Lightroom Mobile demonstrated when I went to the Adobe conference last week and I'm really excited to get it going!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had more than one account? What account is your Creative Cloud set to?  Barring finding an issue there, you might need to get to phone support - have your computer ready for them to get onto it remotely.  It took me awhile to get phone support recently, but they figured it out in a few minutes (was CC mismatch, duh).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's definitely the right account. I talked to technical support and they said they didn't have any answers for mobile support and that I should post on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested by Theresa J-  you may not have 'Mobile' with Team Membership.

See this Adobe help link- Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if Lr Mobile Sync is not part of your CC Team services. This is just a guess. Maybe someone from Adobe can clarify if Team accounts automatically include LR Mobile Sync of not. I'm guessing they don't. Lr Mobile Sync only works with a single Lr catalog, which doesn't sound much like a Team environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this ever been solved as i am currently having the same issues and it does not seem there is a fix in sight. 

Also, how do i open a ticket? I want help but its hard given i am in Australia and the phone support is in the middle of the night for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC team please help this is an ongoing problem. I have called CS and they tell us to go to the forum and then no one responds? I have a regular Adobe yearly paid CC acount and everything works fine on desktop. Lightroom Mobile says Trial expired? I have removed app, restarted, and tried a half dozen other options nothing will not activate? this has been going on for three months with no help? I pay for my entire team and I am now looking for other option epic CS failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What steps are you taking to sign into your CC account on your mobile device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding!

Log in with correct user/pass, it logs in but still says trail expired. deleted app, reboot ipad or iphone, reinstall and the same. try to hit re-authorize but fails. checked the edition that I purchased and it clearly says the mobile apps are included. Called CS in April for over an hour tried to trouble shoot finally gave up and told me to post on here and that was my only solution? Made a post in April no response, today just commented on every post I could find? I called CS again today and they told me to buy Lightroom for $10 a month even though my Creative Cloud does not expire until 2/19?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mobile apps are all free, but the sync services are not. They are not available with every kind of subscription. I suspect that your plan does not include the sync services. You can log into your account at adobe.com, check your plan and chat with someone at Adobe about it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines