• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator payment problem

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it's the right forum, but I need support. I just bought a monthly subscription to Adobe Illustrator. The problem is that I received an e-mail that tells me there are problem with the processing of my order. Has anyone else happened? How did you solve it? Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have alerted staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, now it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I've got problem again. Now, when I try to open Illustrator, it tells me to renew my subscription, but I bought it yesterday (and yesterday it worked). Also in my account, yesterday the payment seems to have been successful, but today I can't see the plan that yesyerday I paid for (the monthly subscription for Illustrator). Maybe the payment fail again? Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines