Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Freezes on Import and Start-up Error

Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom 7.0 and 7.4  and Lightroom 5  (Yes I've tried all of these versions.) runs slow and has a high chance of "not responding."  Error on start-up is "Server Busy."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When they run slow, please be very very specific, what actions in Lightroom are slow???

With regards to "server busy", there are other discussion in this forum about "server busy", please search for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I say "Running Slow"  I'm referring to the import.  When I click ctrl-shift I to import,  the grid of images takes at least an hour to show up.  This started to happen when I updated windows recently.  It seems to work now after I unplugged a few external usb storage devices.  How can I prevent this from happening?  What is it about my devices that makes LR hesitate to read them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines