• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inaccurate 1:1 resolution with 4k monitor

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an Eizo CG 318 4K monitor, and I am having trouble getting lightroom (and possibly Photoshop as well) to display a true 1 to 1 pixel display, so that 1 pixel in the photo is 1 pixel in the monitor. For example, I was looking at a DJI drone file, the dimensions of which are 5464x3070. My screen is Cinema 4k, which is 4096x2160. Based on this, choosing 1:1 should mean that the image extends past the border of the screen when zoomed to 1:1. In fact, this is not the case...at 1:1 it still has roughly two inches around the borders, and is actually smaller than the "fit" setting. At 2:1, the image seems more like it should be at 1:1. That said, I am not sure...I would prefer if I could make it so that 1 to 1 was truly a 1 to 1 view. This would be very useful, as my screen has roughly 150dpi of resolution, which is reasonably close to matching a print, so it is helpful to get an idea of printed quality at a given size. Can anyone recommend a solution? I am using a Mac, and the display is listed as being "default for display". That said, the display is listed as "unknown monitor"...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same story here. How it was before last updates ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it was the same, but I cannot be totally certain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines