Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import dialog: graphic bug on right panel

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I'm encountering what looks like a graphic issue on Lightroom. On the import dialog, when I select the pictures from my SD card I want to add or not to my catalog, the folder tree on the right keeps refreshing, and the little tick boxes disappears. This prevents me to select the folders' pictures I want to import.

See the GIF below to understand what I mean. I can untick a box at first then can't do anything on this panel.

lightroom.gif

Any idea to solve this? Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kennym,

We're sorry to hear about the panel refreshing itself, could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and let us know if it helps with the issue?How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I own Lightroom CS6 which has this issue. I've decided to install the latest trial version of Lightroom Classic CC (2018) to check if the bug has been fixed, but unfortunately, I have exactly the same issue with this newer version.

My PC has Windows 10 and a NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti with latest drivers, if it can help.

Resetting preferences did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See what happens if you disable GPU support. Just for comparison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it and no difference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'm grabbing at straws here. What happens if you use your system browser (File Explorer or Finder) and copy the images from the SD card to a folder on your hard drive, and then import them to Lightroom using the Add option? Do you still have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same happens when trying to add the files from my hard drive or my SD card.

And I've always had this issue on my new computer, it's been a year now. I've regularly updated graphic drivers with no change.

Thanks everyone for trying to help, I was hoping this issue has been addressed before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

Thank you for your answer. I own Lightroom CS6 which has this issue. I've decided to install the latest trial version of Lightroom Classic CC (2018) to check if the bug has been fixed, but unfortunately, I have exactly the same issue with this newer version.

My PC has Windows 10 and a NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti with latest drivers, if it can help.

Resetting preferences did not help

If you have the latest drivers, try an earlier version of the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines