• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error In <cflock>

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2008 Feb 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting the below error from the last week.

Timed out while waiting to obtain exclusive access<P> <p>The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFLOCK), occupying document position (8:1) to (8:82) in the template file.

I checked the CF server and DB server administrators. But they said that they did not find any issues with the servers. till before last it was working fine. but from the last this is happening. Its impacting for so many users.

what will be the reason?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error indicates that some other part of your application has locked a variable and won't let go of it. Do all of your CFLOCKs have timeouts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi

All of my cflocks are getting the same issue.
before last week, it was working fine. only from the last we were getting this issue.

Ex:

"Information","29","02/18/08","05:21:51",,"A long-running request returned. The unresponsive thread count is down to 0. [/createorder.cfm]."

"Warning","29","02/18/08","05:21:51",,"Template: /createorder.cfm, Ran: 1009 seconds."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation