• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I seeing a white screen instead of my topics.

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have done something this morning to cause RoboHelp to turn against me. I was attempting to add an image to a phrase. I wanted to display the topic and see how it looked and worked. Blank screen is all I get. I checked other topics and I get the same blank white screen. Where, what, how, why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
don't panic - this happens occasionally. Close out of RH and go back in, and you should be all set. The blank screen of doom used to happen much more often in older versions, but once in a great while, it will still happen to me in RH7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't panic - this happens occasionally. Close out of RH and go back in, and you should be all set. The blank screen of doom used to happen much more often in older versions, but once in a great while, it will still happen to me in RH7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank goodness! All I could think was "tell me this isn't happening" and thats a nice way of saying it. (It is Ash Wednesday after all). I thought I must have tripped a switch when I was adding the image and RoboHelp was making me pay dearly for my sins. I had contemplated closing RoboHelp but I feared I might only make matters worse. Thanks for the Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This is something that happens from time to time in RoboHelp. I'm not sure if it's a memory leak with the application or what.

Usually closing RoboHelp and restarting clears it up for a while.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, sorry about that. Didn't see you there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp