• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Size

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just bought a Dell 27 inch table top computer.  On my Photoshop CS5, I cannot make the font sizes of the top function and the side function bars bigger.  Can somebody help?  Thank you.

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think you'll need to upgrade, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

[moved from Creative Suites to Photoshop General Discussion]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you subscribe to the Photographers Plan you get Photoshop CC2017/2018 plus Lightroom plus any upgrades and you can install them on two computers and they are optimised for high resolution displays. The cost is around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

drjeffchang  wrote

I've just bought a Dell 27 inch table top computer.  On my Photoshop CS5, I cannot make the font sizes of the top function and the side function bars bigger.  Can somebody help?  Thank you.

Jeff

I'll add my two cents worth just for the heck of it.

So what is the resolution of your new Dell 27 inch screen? If it is QHD 2560 x 1440 pixels, then a 27 inch screen will probably be OK.  I recently bought a 32 inch screen with that resolution, and it is fine even with my less than stellar vision.  It's when you go to Ultra HD with a 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution that you run into trouble wit older versions of Photoshop.  Simply put, you would have made a poor decision through lack of research, and now have no recourse other than to update to Photoshop CC which can switch to a 200% UI, or change the monitor.  I don't know where you fit into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Trevor.Dennis <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, new to this fourm and its abit confusing on how to post questions... I as well have the older CS3 and purchased a new laptop this week with 4K res. Now the font size on the new computer is super super small. I don't know how to fix it, I spent about 4 hours last night digging thru the internet trying different ways people say to fix it but none of it worked. The main reason I think it didn't work was because I couldn't find the photoshop.exe. file. It doesn't exist on my comp. Does anyone have any suggestions, there has to be a loop hole on how to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An very old version of Photoshop like CS3 won't be optimised for a high resolution screen. Consider subscribing to the Photographers plan which includes the latest version of Photoshop and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to upgrade. The program works fine but that. I have lightroom

6 as well and work off both programs I shouldn't have to purchase a new

program when this one s stI'll useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's your decision of course, but it seems strange that you're willing to spend money on a new computer and a high resolution screen by resent paying around $10 a month for the best software to run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10$ usa$$ adds up to another 160$ bill a yr that I don't need when the

product itself still does its job. There's nothing wrong with the cs3

product besides the font. So why should I have to fork over over 160$ A

YEAR when I own a product that works and that I paid good money for a few

years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because it doesn't work any more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines