• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving image in mobile app - reverting to original

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using the mobile app for LR CC.  I've modified an image, and when I save it to my camera roll in either small or maximum available form it reverts to the original image, not the modified one.  The same thing happens if I share it...any help would be much appreciated!

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

czarkzm  wrote

Just started using the mobile app for LR CC.  I've modified an image, and when I save it to my camera roll in either small or maximum available form it reverts to the original image, not the modified one.  The same thing happens if I share it...any help would be much appreciated!

Thx

You are in the Photoshop Elements forum.

The Lightroom forum is here:

Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you access the image again in Lightroom CC, are the edits still there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering - the edits are there in Lightroom.  I tried a few more pics and they worked properly - the one that didn’t was a jpg, the ones that work are raw - looks like that might be the issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynette, did I get it right that you open up a photo (jpg) and you make some edits and then you choose "Save to Camera Roll" or "Share" and afterwards the edits are not applied to the saved photo. Does this occur to all of your photos (jpegs). - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem in CC mobile for Android. When I open some of my edited photos, the photos revert to original. In CC on my iPad and CC for the web, the original edits are preserved. The problem seems to exist only in the Android app. Help, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines