Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

customize presenter

Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to all, I'm getting familiar with the demo and I find it the tool I need. Just a couple of question to whom could help: Can I take off the Adobe logo from the play bar? How can allow URL links without the warning about "dangerous" actions? these things are related only to the demo version?

you can answer here or send an email to drague30@hotmail.com

thanks

Vince
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , Adobe logo can be replaced by other logo . You just need to put the desired logo swf at a particular location .

I did not get your other questions .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leo, thanks for your help. I'm going to check again the user manual to see how to do that. The other issue is this: if in pp I make buttons with link to websites, pressing them in presenter I get a message saying that flash has blocked a potentially danger action. I have to change the preferences allowing the link. Once done it works fine but all the people that runs my presentation get the same message. is it possible to avoid this message?
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leo, thanks for your help. I'm going to check again the user manual to see how to do that. The other issue is this: if in pp I make buttons with link to websites, pressing them in presenter I get a message saying that flash has blocked a potentially danger action. I have to change the preferences allowing the link. Once done it works fine but all the people that runs my presentation get the same message. is it possible to avoid this message?
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change the logo shown in player , you just need to place your swf after renaming it to logo.swf at installed location\Templates folder e.g "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7\Templates"

I don't think it is possible to avoid the Flash Player security message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2009 Mar 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The flash player security messages should only come up if you are playing the Presenter Presentations locally. If you put the Presenter Presentation on a web server, then the warnings should no longer be seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources