• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving PSD to LR from PS

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First things first. All my subscription are latest versions.

Normally I use LR Classic for initial post processing. Open the file in Photoshop and when done save to LR as PSD files. When I compare the DNG file I sent to PS with the PSD that returns to LR, the PSD file is one stop brighter. If I save to TIFF from PS, no differences in exposure.
While LR seems to bump up exposure (?) re. PSD files, Bridge doesn't change anything with neither PSD or TIFF files. Works as it should.

Any ideas what could be wrong.

Gerner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

You may have inadvertently changed LR's default Develop Settings for PSD file format. Select one of the PSD files, hold down the ALT key, click on the master reset button at the bottom of the Develop module, and then click on 'Restore Adobe Default Settings.'

Try the Edit in PS operation again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have inadvertently changed LR's default Develop Settings for PSD file format. Select one of the PSD files, hold down the ALT key, click on the master reset button at the bottom of the Develop module, and then click on 'Restore Adobe Default Settings.'

Try the Edit in PS operation again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bingo. Thank you very much Todd

Gerner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines